The Harris Lake and South Magnetawan Cottagers' Association was established to promote and preserve the lake and river environments as well as the interests of HLSMR residents and land owners.
Aims and Objectives of the Corporation
1) To promote the environmental, land use, political, safety, protection and social interests of the seasonal and permanent residents and land owners on Harris lake and the South Magnetawan River and vicinity in the townships of Wallbridge, Burton, Harrison and Brown (hereafter called the Harris Lake & South Mag Area)
2) To promote preservation of the wilderness experience and environment for the enjoyment of all residents of the Harris Lake & South Mag Area.
3) To promote the interests of, and advance plans for, the advantage of seasonal and permanent residents and land owners on the said Harris Lake & South Mag Area.
4) To promote cultural, educational, social and other activities for the benefit of all residents and land owners on the Harris Lake & South Mag Area.
5) To study and report on Municipal, Provincial and Federal Government plans and private plans affecting the residents or uses of land on the Harris Lake & South Mag Area, and to make representations to the various levels of Government with respect to all such matters.
416-948-3666 (Home & Cottage)