The Harris Lake and South Magnetawan Cottager' Association was established to promote and preserve the lake and river environments as well as the interests of HLSMR residents and land owners.
Aims and Objectives of the Corporation
1) To promote the environmental, land use, political, safety, protection and social interests of the seasonal and permanent residents and land owners on Harris lake and the South Magnetawan River and vicinity in the townships of Wallbridge, Burton, Harrison and Brown (hereafter called the Harris Lake & South Magnetawan Area).
2) To promote preservation of the wilderness experience and environment for the enjoyment of all residents of the Harris Lake & South Magnetawan Area.
3) To promote the interests of, and advance plans for, the advantage of seasonal and permanent residents and land owners of the Harris Lake & South Magnetawan Area.
4) To promote cultural, educational, social and other activities for the benefit of all residents and land owners on the Harris Lake & South Magnetawan Area.
5) To study and report on Municipal, Provincial and Federal Government plans and private plans affecting the residents or uses of land on the Harris Lake & South Magnetawan Area, and to make representations to the various levels of Government with respect to all such matters.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Harris Lake and Magnetawan River Cottagers’ Association and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Harris Lake and Magnetawan River Cottagers’ Association. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Harris Lake and Magnetawan River Cottagers’ Association takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.